The book, Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children 8-12yrs, is specially coined out from a newly discovered mathematical phenomenon called Distributive Regeneration of Ordered System to activate and enhance creative abilities early enough in children, and to facilitate improved logical thinking and critical reasoning among them with a view of making them outstanding inventors in the future.
No addition, no division, no multiplication and no subtraction operations are involved; all the examples, exercises and puzzles presented in the book are purely based on logical thinking and creative reasoning.
Highlights in the Book Include:
- Clearly stated objectives
- Introduction to Regenerative Mathematics
- Simple logical distribution research work
- Elegant Illustrations
- Logical-based puzzles
- Graded worked examples and exercises
Answers to the exercises and puzzles in the book are provided in a separate book as preference for teachers, guardians and parents.
The Objectives of the Book: Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children 8-12yrs
The book is divided into four units as follows:
Unit 1: Introduction to Regenerative Mathematics
- To improve the ability of children in identifying patterns and order in a system or occurrences
- To improve the ability of children in relating cause and effect relationship within a system.
- To inculcate mathematical manipulative skills in children
- To improve logical-mathematical and spatial intelligences in children.
Unit 2: A Simple Logical Distribution Research Work
- To engage every child in rigorous exercises that would improve analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To improve concentration, attention, critical thinking, logical intelligence and to introduce children to simple research work on patterns and order.
Unit 3: Logical Distribution and Rearrangement
- To improve children's ability in handling logical thinking.
- To enhance creative thinking, pattern recognition, and to improve strategic thinking and concentration.
Unit 4: Dimurelo Puzzles
- To improve concrete reasoning, linear reasoning, and abstract reasoning among children.
- to improve children's abilities to effectively handle logical thinking and comparison.
- To improve children's abilities in relating cause and effect withing a system or occurrences.
To buy this book (Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children 8-12yrs) on Lulu.com, click on the banner below
To buy this book (Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children 8-12yrs) on Amazon.com, click below
Buy on Amazon
To buy from the author directly with discounts, contact us through our contact. The books purchased will be shipped to you having satisfied the terms of condition.
Answers to the exercises and puzzles in the book, Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children 8-12yrs, are provided in a PDF version free for teachers, guardians and parents. The free PDF version of the book with answers will be provided to you upon purchase of the book from us.
See Also: Dreams, Visions, and Empowerment; Multiple Intelligences; The Etiology of IQ; The Bane of Plagiarism; Stop Teen Cosmetic Surgery; Human Development and Aging; How to Stop All Your Bad Habits in just 21 Days; Thoughts Thinking for You Series; The Black People: We Need A Change; Logical-Mathematical Reasoning for Teens; Regenerative Mathematics and Dimurelo Puzzles for Children; The Thoughts You Need to Think; Mathematical Discoveries; The Foundation of American Constitution: A Lesson for All